Enhancements of Scout Enterprise Management Suite ® 14.8.1
- Update OpenSSL to OpenSSL 1.0.2j due to critical vulnerabilities
- Devices of a dynamic client group were not displayed in the list view "OU devices/applications"
- Report definitions could not be changed anymore after a local report has been saved as database report
Enhancements of eLux ® RP 5.4.1
- Security patch in the Linux kernel for closing the critical vulnerability CVE-2016-5195 "Dirty COW"
- Upgrade to openssl 1.0.1u due to critical vulnerabilities
- System notification dialogs displayed lower right are movable now
- Time stamp in the diagnostic file name has been changed to international date format
- VMWare Horizon View Client 4.2
- Java Runtime SE 8 Update 112
Download Scout Enterprise 14.8.1 and eLux RP 5.4.1