Enhancements of Scout Enterprise Management Suite® 14.9.3000 LTSR CU
- Improved handling of OU filter rules after OU trees have been deleted
- Multiple devices can be marked for a ‘Initiate refresh’ notification in the OU devices/applications window
Enhancements of eLux® RP 5.7.2000 LTSR CU
- VMware Horizon Client 4.9 for Linux
- cryptovision sc/interface 220.127.116.110
- Firefox version 52.9.0 (ESR)
- Jabra Xpress Device Updater 3.1.0
- Java Runtime SE 8 Update 192
- Integration of kernel patches due to critical vulnerabilities CVE-2017-17975, CVE-2017-18216, CVE-2017-18218, CVE-2017-18222, CVE-2017-18232, CVE-2017-18241, CVE-2017-18257, CVE-2018-1000199, CVE-2018-1066, CVE-2018-1092, CVE-2018-1093, CVE-2018-7480, CVE-2018-7740, CVE-2018-7757, CVE-2018-8087, CVE-2018-8781, CVE-2018-8822
- Integration of the latest processor microcode updates for AMD and Intel chipsets
- Upgrade to openssl 1.0.2q due to critical vulnerability CVE-2018-0734
Further security updates to fix the Intel and AMD processor vulnerabilities are included in the release of eLux RP 5.7.2000 LTSR. The updates consist of patches for the Linux kernel and processor microcode updates for AMD and Intel chipsets. Unicon strongly recommends that you perform the relevant system updates for your eLux devices. Please note that after updating your devices, appropriate tests in your system environment are necessary to ensure that the desired functionality is still available.
See also the Client HCL on myelux.com for the client models supported by this version of eLux RP 5.
Scout Enterprise 14.9.3000 LTSR and eLux RP 5.7.2000 LTSR